Addiction Center is committed to serving individuals and families as a leading, go-to resource and authority for accurate and up-to-date information about rehab providers you can trust. One of those providers is Sunlight Recovery Center. We selected Sunlight Recovery Center to be a preferred provider with Addiction Center after a rigorous vetting process that included visiting their facility, touring their programs, meeting staff, and evaluating their treatment outcomes. We also consulted thought leaders in the industry who could attest to the medical and clinical excellence of Sunlight’s treatment programs, and evaluate to what degree they employed evidence-based, outcomes-focused practices in pursuit of optimal recovery outcomes.
Another reason that Addiction Center chose Sunlight Recovery Center as a preferred partner was Sunlight’s wide-reaching network of trusted referral partners, which gives anyone who calls their treatment center the peace of mind that if Sunlight cannot meet their individual treatment needs, Sunlight will be able to refer them to a provider that can.
Here are some other distinctions that proved persuasive in our decision to commend Sunlight to you as a preferred partner of Addiction Center:
• Affordable, high-quality treatment programs
• The full continuum of substance abuse care (from medically supervised detox to residential and outpatient treatment and sober living)
• Comprehensive medical and clinical treatment that is personalized to patients’ individual needs
• 24/7 medically supervised detox
• A detox facility that offers an upscale but comfortable environment in which to convalesce and heal during withdrawal
• Highly experienced and licensed medical and clinical professionals
• Behavioral therapies that are associated with higher rates of recovery
• Low client-therapist ratios
• Gender-specific treatment programs (which the American College of Psychiatrists has said can support better recovery outcomes)
• A family outreach program (on the basis of decisive findings showing how family involvement can improve recovery outcomes)
• National accreditation by the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
• Very high marks in patient reviews and testimonials
Get help today
Don't go through the process of recovery alone. Get in touch with someone who can help.
Browse drug rehab centers
No matter where you live, there is a drug rehab center that can help you overcome your addiction. We'll help you find it.