Huntington is currently struggling with severe opioid abuse; the city se...
by Krystina Murray | |
Krystina Murray has received a B.A. in English at Georgia State University, has over 5 years of professional writing and editing experience, and over 15 years of overall writing experience. She enjoys traveling, fitness, crafting, and spreading awareness of addiction recovery to help people transform their lives.
- The New Mexican. (2017). Opioid Epidemic: Its Getting Worse. Retrieved on August 1, 2018 at http://www.santafenewmexican.com/opinion/editorials/opioid-epidemic-it-s-getting-worse/article_d86474eb-e31d-517e-b7e0-a7639344ea95.html
- Ewing, Blake. (2013). Breaking Bad Normalizes Meth, Argues Prosecutor. Retrieved on August 1, 2018 at http://ideas.time.com/2013/09/20/breaking-bad-promotes-meth-use-argues-prosecutor/
- Carey, Madeleine. (2013). Albuquerque Really Is like Breaking Bad. Retrieved on August 1, 2018 at http://ideas.time.com/2013/09/27/why-breaking-bad-rings-true-to-me/
- CBSNews.com. (2016). Native Americans Hit Hard By Opioid Epidemic. Retrieved on August 1, 2018 at https://www.cbsnews.com/news/native-americans-hit-hard-by-opioid-epidemic/
- Uyttebrouck, Oliver. (2016). New Mexico Teen’s Drug Use Among Highest in Nation. Retrieved on August 1, 2018 at https://www.abqjournal.com/821348/nm-youth-drug-use-rates-among-tops-in-us.html
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.