Tucson, Arizona is home to many addiction treatment centers, which aid t...
by Cooper Smith | |
Cooper Smith earned his Bachelor’s in Writing for Entertainment from Full Sail University. While he was initially interested in a career in television, he saw an issue in his community and felt compelled to do something more. Now, he uses his knowledge to reach out to people who may need help and make the public aware of issues we are facing as a society. When he isn’t behind a computer, Cooper travels somewhere new.
- CDC. (2016). Drug Overdose Mortality by State. Retrieved on September 20th, 2018, from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/drug_poisoning_mortality/drug_poisoning.htm
- Edwards, Melodie. (2018). Health Officials Grapple For An Accurate Picture Of Opioid Drug Abuse In Wyoming. Retrieved September 20th, 2018, from http://www.wyomingpublicmedia.org/post/health-officials-grapple-accurate-picture-opioid-drug-abuse-wyoming#stream/0
- Rx Abuse Stakeholders. (2017). Death from Prescription Drug Overdose in Wyoming. Retrieved September 20th, 2018, from http://www.wyrxabusestakeholders.com/facts--statistics
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.