Meridian, Idaho is one of the fastest growing cities in the United State...
by Nathan Yerby | |
Nathan Yerby is a writer and researcher who has two Bachelor's degrees from the University of Central Florida. Nathan wants to help people who are struggling with substance abuse find the treatment that they need to improve their lives.
- Anstead, Abby. (2018). Hamilton County coroner: Fatal opioid overdoses rise for third straight year. WCPO Cincinnati. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/hamilton-county-coroner-fatal-opioid-overdoses-rise-for-third-straight-year
- FOX19. (2018). Authorities recover $500K of meth, heroin in Cincinnati; 10 arrested. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from http://www.fox19.com/2018/10/13/authorities-recover-k-meth-heroin-cincinnati-arrested/
- Hamilton County Heroin Coalition. (2018). Hamilton County Overdose Report January 2018. Hamilton County Public Health. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from http://hamiltoncountyohio.gov/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=12410808
- Hamilton County Public Health. (n.d.). Overdose Data Tool. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://hamiltoncounty.livestories.com/s/v2/hamilton-county-od-data-tool/bdf2dd20-6ec2-4e2d-b2c7-e1a326e17471/
- Hancock, Laura. (2018). Drug deaths in Ohio increase to 4,854 in 2017: state report. cleveland.com. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2018/09/drug_overdose_deaths_in_ohio_i.html
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (revised 2018). Ohio Opioid Summary. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/ohio-opioid-summary
- Phillips, Kristine. (2017). Drugs are killing so many people in Ohio that cold-storage trailers are being used as morgues. Washington Post. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/03/16/drugs-are-killing-so-many-in-this-county-that-cold-storage-trailers-are-being-used-as-morgues/?utm_term=.8b7dce4c5625
- United States Drug Enforcement Administration. (2018). Cincinnati man sentenced to 20 years for distributing deadly drugs. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2018/11/08/cincinnati-man-sentenced-20-years-distributing-deadly-drugs
- WCPO Staff. (2018). Staggering numbers in Cincinnati's opioid crisis, but health officials see progress. WCPO Cincinnati. Retrieved on February 20, 2019, from https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/staggering-numbers-in-cincinnati-s-opioid-crisis-but-health-officials-see-progress
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.