The drug epidemic has hit Lexington, Kentucky especially hard. Luckily, ...
by Jena Hilliard | |
Jena Hilliard earned her Bachelor’s of Arts degree from the University of Central Florida in English Literature. She has always had a passion for literature and the written word. Upon graduation, Jena found her purpose in educating the public on addiction and helping those that struggle with substance dependency find the best treatment options available.
- Children & Families Commission of Orange County. (2018) Orange County Community Indicators 2018. Retrieved on 29th October https://scng-dash.digitalfirstmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018-OC-INDICATORS-REPORT.pdf
- Huntington Beach Criminal Defense. (2014). Huntington Beach’s Downtown Alcohol Issue. Retrieved on 29th October 2018 from http://www.defendingyou.net/Huntington-Beach-Downtown-Alcohol-Issue.pdf
- Orange County Health Care Agency & Sheriff-Coroner. (2017). Drug & Alcohol Morbidity and Mortality in Orange County. Retrieved on 29th October 2018 from http://www.ochealthinfo.com/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=64090
- Orange County Health Care Agency & Sheriff-Coroner. (2017). 2017 Opioid Overdose & Death in Orange County. Retrieved on 29th October 2018 from https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IF/IF02/20171212/106716/HHRG-115-IF02-20171212-SD005.pdf
- Windward Way. (2017). Drug Addiction & Treatment Statistics for Orange County California. Retrieved on 29th October 2018 from https://windwardway.com/orange-county-addiction-statistics/
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.