After crack downs on prescription opioids in Birmingham, Alabama, rehabs...
by Jeffrey Juergens | |
Jeffrey Juergens earned his Bachelor’s and Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. Jeffrey’s desire to help others led him to focus on economic and social development and policy making. After graduation, he decided to pursue his passion of writing and editing. Jeffrey’s mission is to educate and inform the public on addiction issues and help those in need of treatment find the best option for them.
- Bekker, Jessie. (2018). Nevada Heroin Overdose Deaths Have Nearly Tripled Since 2010. Retrieved April 26th 2018 from https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/nevada-heroin-overdose-deaths-have-nearly-tripled-since-2010/
- Bekker, Jessie. (2018). Nevada’s Death Rate from Meth, Other Stimulants Highest in Nation. Retrieved April 26th 2018 from https://www.reviewjournal.com/life/health/nevadas-death-rate-from-meth-other-stimulants-highest-in-nation/
- Benston, Liz. (2009). Illness Theory Gaining Ground for Gambling Addiction. Retrieved April 26th 2018 from https://lasvegassun.com/news/2009/nov/23/illness-theory-gaining-ground/
- Christiansen, Rachel. (2017). Despite Flashy Image, Does Las Vegas Have a Drinking Problem? Retrieved April 26th 2018 from https://knpr.org/knpr/2017-12/despite-flashy-image-does-las-vegas-have-drinking-problem
- O’Hara, Mary Emily. (2017). Heroin Crisis: Nevada Becomes First State to Install Syringe Vending Machines. Retrieved April 26th 2018 from https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/heroin-crisis-nevada-becomes-first-state-install-syringe-vending-machines-n746111
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.