Oregon has some of the nation's highest drug and alcohol addiction rates...
by Cooper Smith | |
Cooper Smith earned his Bachelor’s in Writing for Entertainment from Full Sail University. While he was initially interested in a career in television, he saw an issue in his community and felt compelled to do something more. Now, he uses his knowledge to reach out to people who may need help and make the public aware of issues we are facing as a society. When he isn’t behind a computer, Cooper travels somewhere new.
- Briggs, Jimmies. (2018). The Trauma of Everyday Gun Violence in New Orleans. Retrieved July 9th, 2018 from https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evqvn7/the-trauma-of-everyday-gun-violence-in-new-orleans-v25n1
- Carlson, Edward C. MA, M.F.T. (2017). Crime Reduction Through Substance Abuse Treatment: A Plan for New Orleans. Retrieved July 9th. 2018 from https://www.ohlinc.org/download/attachment/14978
- Nola The Times-Picayune. (2018). New Orleans Murder Map 2018. Retrieved July 9th, 2018 from
- Vargas, Ramon Antonio. (2018). Accidental Drug Deaths in New Orleans Rose Again in 2017, Coroner's Report Finds. Retrieved July 9th, 2018 from https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_2f1663e4-4a6b-11e8-8de9-479087e168a7.html
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.