Coral Springs, Florida has multiple and varied addiction treatment optio...
by Jeffrey Juergens | |
Jeffrey Juergens earned his Bachelor’s and Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. Jeffrey’s desire to help others led him to focus on economic and social development and policy making. After graduation, he decided to pursue his passion of writing and editing. Jeffrey’s mission is to educate and inform the public on addiction issues and help those in need of treatment find the best option for them.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2017). Substance Use and Mental Disorders in the Pittsburg MSA. Retrieved on March 8, 2018 at https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUHMetroBriefReports/NSDUHMetroBriefReports/NSDUH-Metro-Pittsburgh.pdf
- Lord, Rich. (2017.) Pa. Overdose Death Rates Vary Widely by Race Among Males. Retrieved on March 8, 2018 at http://www.post-gazette.com/image/2016/03/10/Drugsbig
- Lord, Rich. Allegheny County Drug Overdose Deaths Surge to 613, Breaking Record. Retrieved on March 8, 2018 at http://www.post-gazette.com/news/overdosed/2017/04/06/Allegheny-County-drug-overdoses-610-deaths-break-record/stories/201704060199
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.