Like most of Kentucky, Bowling Green has been hit hard by the opioid epi...
by Jeffrey Juergens | |
Jeffrey Juergens earned his Bachelor’s and Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. Jeffrey’s desire to help others led him to focus on economic and social development and policy making. After graduation, he decided to pursue his passion of writing and editing. Jeffrey’s mission is to educate and inform the public on addiction issues and help those in need of treatment find the best option for them.
- City of Portland Police Bureau. (2016). Drug and Vice Statistics. Retrieved March 15th 2018 from https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/article/34023
- Crombie, Noelle. (2017). Meth, Heroin Pose Greatest Drug Threats to Oregon, New Report Says. Retrieved March 15th 2018 from http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/07/meth_heroin_pose_greatest_drug.html
- Harbarger, Molly. (2017). Portland’s Homeless Population Jumps Nearly 10 Percent, New Count Shows. Retrieved March 15th 2018 from http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/06/portlands_homeless_population.html
- Northpoint Recovery. (2016). The Portland Oregon Drug Problem – Addiction Statistics You Need to Know. Retrieved March 15th 2018 from https://www.northpointrecovery.com/blog/addiction-statistics-in-oregon-what-you-need-to-know/
- Oregon-Idaho HIDTA Program. (2017). Drug Threat Summaries of Designated Areas. Retrieved March 15th 2018 from https://static1.squarespace.com/static/579bd717c534a564c72ea7bf/t/5a024d544192021db9d1a1e2/1510100320751/2017+Oregon+HIDTA+Drug+Briefs_FINAL+%282%29.pdf
- Schmid, Thacher. (2017). What’s the Drug of Choice for Portland’s Homeless? Retrieved March 15th 2018 from http://www.wweek.com/news/city/2017/08/16/whats-the-drug-of-choice-for-portlands-homeless/
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.