Coral Springs, Florida has multiple and varied addiction treatment optio...
by Jeffrey Juergens | |
Jeffrey Juergens earned his Bachelor’s and Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. Jeffrey’s desire to help others led him to focus on economic and social development and policy making. After graduation, he decided to pursue his passion of writing and editing. Jeffrey’s mission is to educate and inform the public on addiction issues and help those in need of treatment find the best option for them.
- Bakersfield.com. Fielding, Jonathan. (2016). Opioid Epidemic Facing Our State is Critically Grim. Retrieved on April 5, 2018 at http://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/opioid-epidemic-facing-our-state-is-critically-grim/article_0d8a6372-c2ab-5b6f-8645-14f3ed16725d.html
- CBSSacremento.com. Abrams, Lemor. California Wants to Legalize Safe Houses For Illegal Drug Use. Retrieved on April 4, 2018 at http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/07/04/drug-use-safe-houses-bill/
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.