Photo of Beth Leipholtz

Beth Leipholtz

Beth is a Minnesota girl who got sober at age 20. In her day-to-day life, she works as a reporter at the local newspaper. Her passions are writing about recovery at Lifetobecontinued.com, doing graphic design, and spending time with her boyfriend and three dogs. She hopes her writing can bring clarity to other young people struggling with addiction and let them know they are far from alone.

Posts by Beth Leipholtz

Back to blog

The 5 Best Ways to Ask for Help with Addiction

Beth Leipholtz ❘

One of the most difficult things for people to do is ask for help with addiction, leaving many to live in a downward spiral rather than reach out.

10 Things You (Probably) Won’t Miss About Drinking

Beth Leipholtz ❘

The negative effects of drinking on my life far outweighed the positive. Here are a few of the things you probably won’t miss about drinking once you stop.

5 Ways Your Life Gets Better When You Stop Drinking

Beth Leipholtz ❘

Your life will likely look much different than it did while you were drinking. Here are some of the positive changes you’ll see when you live a sober life.

3 Reasons to Speak Out About Your Recovery  

Beth Leipholtz ❘

I continue to speak out about addiction and recovery because the world needs people who aren’t afraid to share their stories and encourage others.

5 Reasons to Stay Sober in Difficult Times

Beth Leipholtz ❘

Sometimes, you may even feel tempted to throw in the towel and pick up a drink. In times like this, it’s more important than ever to stay sober.

5 Things I Wish I’d Been Told in Early Sobriety

Beth Leipholtz ❘

I may have thought of sobriety in a different, more positive light at the beginning. Here are just a few things I wish I had been told.

4 Ways to Overcome Negativity in Recovery

Beth Leipholtz ❘

It’s necessary to build ways to move past the negativity and continue to share and enjoy your recovery with those who view it as a positive.

5 Benefits to Getting Sober Young

Beth Leipholtz ❘

I was convinced my life was over when I got sober at a young age, but I’ve realized since that there are many reasons why it’s beneficial. Here are a few.

Treatment professionals are waiting for your call

(855) 826-4464

Take control of your life

Our treatment providers offer 24/7 assistance.

• Access to top treatment centers
  • Caring, supportive guidance
  • Financial assistance options

Call now:

(855) 826-4464

OR

Have us call you:

(877) 746-0480

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.

All calls are private and confidential. Find out more about Addiction Center.

A treatment facility paid to have their center promoted here. Learn more about how to be featured in a paid listing.