Medical Concierge Recovery
About Medical Concierge Recovery
Medical Concierge provides a complete spectrum of mental health treatment services at multiple facilities in Orange County, California. Each patient receives an individualized health plan that incorporates holistic mental health recovery with evidence-based clinical therapies. The primary goal of our team of treatment professionals is to give patients the medical care and support they need to realize their full potential.
We treat a range of co-occurring disorders, including:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
We offer up-to-date treatment methods at multiple levels, giving patients the ability to find the level of mental health care that meets their needs. When patients complete their pre-admission assessment, we begin to build their patient profile. With our patients, we develop a strategy that helps them meet their treatment goals before continuing on to a healthy lifestyle with the support of our alumni groups. We maintain a safe and comforting environment at all of our Medical Concierge’s facilities that encourage wellness and recovery.
Inpatient treatment, referred to as Residential Treatment, takes place at our behavioral health center. Residential treatment is the most comprehensive level of treatment because it allows patients to escape from triggers in their everyday lives and focus on their own recovery. It also offers 24/7 medical support and security for the safety of our patients. Family visits and outings are other aspects of residential treatment.
Advantages of Residential Treatment include:
- Round-the-clock medical care
- Trigger-free environment
- Total focus on recovery
- Art therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness techniques
- Individual, group, and family therapy
Outpatient Treatment is the least demanding option and gives patients the option to attend treatment sessions at Medical Concierge, while continuing to manage responsibilities at home and work. Depending on the requirements of the patient’s health, we have three levels of outpatient treatment:
- Outpatient Treatment – patients attend treatment sessions at their convenience
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) – for 5 to 8 weeks or more, patients attend a set number of treatment hours per day
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – attend 6 treatment hours per day at the behavioral health center