Northbound Treatment Services
"Feel Better, Discover Yourself, Live Free"
Make a Call 877-918-9085
- Or -
Insurances and Payment Options
Levels of Care
Northbound Treatment Services offers multiple levels of care such as:
About Northbound Treatment Services
At Northbound Treatment, we’re dedicated to helping everyone who walks through our doors feel better, discover themselves and live free from addiction. We know that recovery isn’t easy – in fact, it can be frustrating, challenging and overwhelming. We know this because our leadership and staff has been in your shoes, so we understand what it takes to reach the other side and have helped countless clients and families through it.
Why you can feel confident in Northbound Treatment
- We are an In-Network treatment center for many insurance providers, which means you can access life changing treatment at an affordable rate
- We offer a comprehensive continuum of care, starting with detox and residential treatment programs, and extending to outpatient treatment, sober living and support monitoring services
- We are Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accredited, earned by less than 10% of rehabs, meaning we meet the highest standard in healthcare
- We have a proven track record of quality care with 200+ years of combined expertise across our leadership and clinical team
- We offer specialized continuing care programs including our Signature Services MusicBound, CollegeBound, and CareerBound. Additionally, we offer a Family Program and our Trauma Program.
Our treatment centers in Orange County offer a full continuum of care, including detox, residential treatment and outpatient programs. Our integrated programs have proven to be effective in treating all aspects of addiction and mental health disorders – the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual factors. This is accomplished through individual and group therapy, psychoeducation, experiential learning activities and extended treatment, all designed around our In Vivo model of care and the 12 Step program. Effective treatment requires a unique clinical plan, so we tailor treatment programs for every client in order to address their individual needs and lead them to recovery.
- 24/7 Supervised Medical Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Trauma Therapy and EMDR
- Experiential Therapy
- Medically Assisted Treatment
- Family and Support Services
- Signature Services:
The experience and team at Northbound is what sets us apart. Our substance abuse treatment centers are equipped with top therapists and medical professionals, that way each and every patient can have the best care possible. Every client works with an interdisciplinary treatment team to learn and arrest their personal triggers in addiction, manage cravings, set healthy boundaries and build self-esteem.
Start on the path to feeling better today with Northbound’s safe and supervised drug & alcohol treatment program. From our clinical staff to our on-site therapists, our team is dedicated and here to support you every step of the way.
Offering Treatment For:
Borderline Personality Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contact Northbound Treatment Services
- Drug & Alcohol Medical Detox
- Mental Health/Dual-Diagnosis
- Recovery Support
- Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
- Treatment for Depression
- Treatment for Borderline Personality Disorders
- Academic Advisor
- Outside Experiential Group Activity
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- 12-Step Programming
- Music Therapy
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Dr. Keerthy Sunder
David Allen Gates
Director of Family Services & Continued Care
"Northbound Treatment Center helped saved my life. An awesome facility, Northbound helped provide me with the tools I needed to succeed in my recovery. The team is awesome, David Gates was a very helpful admissions counselor and got me involved in the right programs based on my needs. The program does a great job of reintegrating their clients back into the real world, something many treatment centers fail to do. Thank you, Northbound!"
"Northbound saved my life. After twenty-five years of doing drugs, they gave me the opportunity to start a new life. They provided a positive place to stay and grow."
"I was given a safe place to deal with my trauma and my deep-rooted issues that I had pushed down and covered up with drugs and alcohol. My life was unmanageable to say the least, and Northbound pushed me and enabled me to be the woman I am today."
"Absolutely love Northbound, I did 5 months inpatient, and I’m now 1 year and 3 months sober. They give you the tools and advice to stay sober. And they are all like another family!"