Shoreline Recovery Center for Men
About Shoreline Recovery Center for Men
At Shoreline Recovery Center, we offer our patients the support and care they need to begin a new life. Our comfortable treatment center in San Diego is the perfect place for men to relax and focus on recovery from alcohol and drug abuse. Our location combines the healing aspects of the beautiful natural scenery of southern California with access to the diverse San Diego community, the seventh-largest city in America.
We specialize in treating addiction to many substances, including:
- Benzodiazepines (such as Xanax)
- Opioids (including heroin) and prescription painkillers
Our dedicated and professional team of clinicians and advisors believe in six values for guiding our patients to sobriety: health, trust, simplicity, growth and learning, integrity, and grit. At Shoreline, we know that recovery is about more than treating addiction. We strive to promote our patient’s physical and mental wellbeing and teach our patients about how to rejoin the work force and live with purpose. We also believe firmly in the importance of promoting real and positive relationships.
Our industry-leading clinical approach to recovery is patient-centered and evidence-based. We offer a variety of options for therapy under the guidance of our expert psychiatrists and counselors.
Therapy at Shoreline begins with a physical exam and a psychiatric assessment. Our program emphasizes overcoming harmful habits and learning new skills. After five months in our center, our patients fully re-integrate into society with the greater confidence that comes with overcoming substance abuse. We organize alumni groups to continue supporting our patients after they leave our facility.
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Co-Occurring (Dual Diagnosis) Treatment
- Gender Specific Programming
- Evidence Based Therapies
- Holistic Treatment
- Flexible Payment Options
- Career Development
- 3:1 Client to Staff Ratio
- Programming Options up to 6 months
- Multiple Individual Sessions each week
- Day and Evening Track Options
- Masters Levels Clinicians
- Up to 6 Month Programming Options
- Trauma Focused
- Family Therapy Sessions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)