Recovery Unplugged – Fort Lauderdale
Music Makes the Difference
915 Middle River Dr Suite 114, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
About Recovery Unplugged – Fort Lauderdale
Do you enjoy the sound of the surf, riding a paddleboard, and the smell of barbecue? Sunshine on your face and music in the air are just part of a normal day at Recovery Unplugged. We’re creating a new story right here in Fort Lauderdale and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Fort Lauderdale location is where it all got started, and it’s where legendary songwriter Richie Supa plays weekly. We’re where celebrities in recovery come to perform, and the original home to Feel Good Friday.
Like all of our treatment centers and facilities, we connect music to your treatment. We do everything from songwriting, drumming, and performance to listening and live shows. You don’t need to play an instrument for our treatment program to work, you just need to love music.
Spend time on our performance stage, behind the scenes, or just sitting in the audience feeling the music. During your downtime you can learn an instrument, try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding, or chill poolside at our water-front residences. You can even embrace your zen with yoga on the sand.
Recovery Unplugged is where rock and roll hits the beach, and where you’ll get clean for keeps. When you’re ready to learn how to party sober, our Fort Lauderdale location is the answer. We’ll see you in recovery.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Recovery Unplugged – Fort Lauderdale offers multiple levels of care such as:
- Intensive Outpatient
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Sober-Living Home
- Crack Cocaine
- Pain Killers
- Prescription Drugs
- Sleeping Pills
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Music-Assisted Treatment®
- Weekly 'Feel Good Fridays'
- Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Comprehensive Behavioral Rehab
- Trauma and Holistic Healing
- Gorgeous Tropical Atmosphere
- Customized Care Programs
- Court Liaison Program
- Pet-Friendly Center
- Youfit gym available 3-4 times a week
- Residences with Shared Kitchen Spaces
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Client-Guided Meal Planning
- Fully Equipped Music Spaces
- Pools on Property
- Yoga on the Beach (3x/week)
- LGBTQ+ Programming
- Digital Media Entertainment
- 24/7 Security
- Recreational Activities/Premium Recreation Facilities
- Church available to clients on Sunday mornings
- Weekly Alumni Meetings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Expert, Compassionate Support Staff
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Music-Assisted Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Stages of Change
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Client-Centered Therapies
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Emotional Focused Therapy and Tapping (evidenced based therapy for anxiety and trauma)
- Joint Commission
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Better Business Bureau
Contact Recovery Unplugged – Fort Lauderdale
This was my first treatment center I have been to and I cannot express enough how lucky I was to choose Recover Unplugged they attended all my needs and wants, the staff worked really well to make sure I felt safe and good about my stay here. Highly recommend to anyone looking for treatment.
My stay at Recovery Unplugged highly exceeds my expectations and any other treatment center I have been a client at! The staff was absolutely amazing and even that is a understatement! The medical aspects of it were flawless and so was the Therapist’s and case managers! The group therapy is like no other! I loved the whole community here! Great great people here and great facility. Very nice and clean and listen to you and your wants and needs.
RU was an amazing experience in my journey of mental health clarity and keeping up the good fight with my alcoholism. The best and only experience on the arduous walk of reclaiming my sanity and overcoming the demons of addiction. 5 stars isn't enough. I'm a real patient who experienced real results. I'm a mother is 5 children ages 14 and under. Being able to return home after my 30 day stay with a changed mindset has set the tone for my family and my future as a whole.
David Kramer, M.D.
Carlos TIrado, M.D.
Ian Jackson, LPC-MHSP, NCC