Recovery Unplugged Fort Lauderdale
Music Makes the Difference
Speak with a treatment professional
Make a call 855-900-6613
- OR -
Insurances and Payment Options
Levels of Care
Recovery Unplugged Fort Lauderdale offers multiple levels of care like:
Full Spectrum of Care
About Recovery Unplugged Fort Lauderdale
Do you enjoy the sound of the surf, riding a paddleboard, and the smell of barbecue? Sunshine on your face and music in the air are just part of a normal day at Recovery Unplugged. We’re creating a new story right here in Fort Lauderdale and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Fort Lauderdale location is where it all got started, and it’s where legendary songwriter Richie Supa plays weekly. We’re where celebrities in recovery come to perform, and the original home to Feel Good Friday.
Like all of our treatment centers and facilities, we connect music to your treatment. We do everything from songwriting, drumming, and performance to listening and live shows. You don’t need to play an instrument for our treatment program to work, you just need to love music.
Spend time on our performance stage, behind the scenes, or just sitting in the audience feeling the music. During your downtime you can learn an instrument, try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding, or chill poolside at our water-front residences. You can even embrace your zen with yoga on the sand.
Recovery Unplugged is where rock and roll hits the beach, and where you’ll get clean for keeps. When you’re ready to learn how to party sober, our Fort Lauderdale location is the answer. We’ll see you in recovery.
Offering Treatment For:
Borderline Personality Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contact Recovery Unplugged Fort Lauderdale
- Feel Good Fridays every Friday
- Structured environment with encouragement for independent living via preparing your own breakfast and dinner and grocery shopping
- Clients food shop at Publix every Thursday
- Activities available every Sunday
- Youfit gym available 3-4 times a week
- Built in pools on property
- Yoga on the beach 3 times a week
- LGBT and Refuge meetings available for clients
- Outside Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous meetings every night
- Church available to clients on Sunday mornings
- Nightly walks available on the beach
- Music-assisted therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Stages of change
- Solution focused
- Client centered
- Trauma informed care
- Groups led by licensed counselors or PRSS
- EMDR certified therapists
- Clinical team is trained in Emotional Focused Therapy and Tapping (evidenced based therapy for anxiety and trauma)
- Family sessions are now done via telehealth.