Ambrosia Treatment Center
"Addiction Ends Here"
Make a Call 866-970-0918
- Or -
Insurances and Payment Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- United Healthcare
- Value Options
Levels of Care
Ambrosia Treatment Center offers multiple levels of care such as:
- Intensive Outpatient
- Sober-Living Home
About Ambrosia Treatment Center
If you’re looking to get your family, health and future back on track, you’re in the right place. Ambrosia is covered by insurance and backed by 10K+ success stories, university researchers and plenty of online reviews. When you’re ready to talk about doing something different, make the call.
- Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments — often completely covered by insurance.
- Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities. .
- Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
- 24/7 Family Support: Receive ongoing education and personal feedback on how to support without enabling and communicate without triggering — including calls, texts, emails and in-person meetings.
- Free Recovery Helpline: Get answers, support and an individualized recovery plan that fits your specific medical and insurance needs — even if it’s not with us.
About the Founder
As a registered nurse in his Philadelphia hometown, owner Jerry Haffey served the sick and suffering for decades. More and more young patients came to the hospital struggling and too often losing their battle with drugs and alcohol. Jerry knew he had to do something. With a desire to make a difference, Jerry relocated his family and opened a small business to fight the crisis head-on. That’s where everything started in the palm tree-lined town of Port St. Lucie, Florida in 2007. Ten years later, Jerry and the nation’s best clinical and medical recovery professionals have built Ambrosia into an industry leader.
Offering Treatment For:
- Crack Cocaine
- Pain Killers
- Prescription Drugs
- Sleeping Pills
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contact Ambrosia Treatment Center
- LGBTQ-Sensitive Counseling
- Peer Mentorship Program
- Marriage Counseling
- Tranquil Pool
- Fitness Center
- Home-Like Residential Living
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Group & 1:1)
- Trauma Therapy (TMS)
- Chronic Relapse Therapy (Gorski-CENAPS)
- Art Therapy, Music Therapy
- Clinical Family Program
- 12-Step Programming
- Experiential Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
There wasn't any light in my life. When I got to Ambrosia hope and faith was restored and I had a desire to live again! The facility is beautiful and staff is amazing. The group's and counseling dove deep in me to deal with the deep rooted issues in order for me to stay in recovery! Thank you Ambrosia!
Ambrosia South played a huge role in helping me stay sober and most importantly, alive. I gained very many unique tools to stay sober and also was introduced to the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous through this treatment center. I highly recommend them to save yourself or your loved ones.
Making the decision to come to ambrosia was the best decision I've ever made. They made timely arrangements to get me there and were very good with working with me to get there. All staff from the techs to the clinical team were very helpful and understanding and have helped me on my journey to recovery more than anything ever has. Ambrosia changed my life forever
Ambrosia at West Palm Beach provided me with an individualized treatment plan that progressively cultivated a better understanding of my disease. The staff, facility and services provides powerful connections to your physical, mental/emotional and social health. WPB helped to ease my way back into society in a successful sober way.
This place saved me. As rough as rehab can be to go through these people made it 10x easier because they actually care. From the therapists to the discharge coordinators to the techs they really made me feel like I was in good, loving hands. I came far from home and took every bit of help that was offered me and I now truly enjoy the beauty of living life sober. I’m nothing but grateful that I came here.