A Better Life Treatment Center
About A Better Life Treatment Center
We offer an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for Substance Abuse Disorders (SUDs) and co-occuring disorders (substance abuse and mental health). Our IOP aims at integrating the best traditional evidence-based approaches with a fresher approach of Positive Psychology that we believe makes for a substantially better client and family experience. Our approach integrates cognitive-behavior (CBT) and mindfulness practices to assist in increasing life satisfaction for both our clients and their families. We integrate individual & small group CBT and family dialogue/support.
The efficacy of our program is measured by:
- Through a measured Quality Assurance (QA) model.
- Patient Satisfaction given at:
- Treatment Plan Reviews
- Program Completion
- 30/60/90-day follow-up
Our programs include:
- COUPLES, FAMILY, AND RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING
- Learning to navigate through them leads to a more productive and healthy life. Studies show individuals who seek counseling become more assertive, mindful, and are able to trudge the road to happiness mindfully and peacefully.
- OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS
- Our outpatient programs are designed to the meet the needs of individuals who are working adults and are continuing to find balance in their lives.
- LGBTQ SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
- LGBTQ Substance Abuse Treatment: Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Tran-sexual and/or Transgender, and the questioning (LGBTQ) population has suffered a sub-status in society from the beginning of time.
- All Ages
- Substance Abuse
- Alcohol Abuse
- Gambling Addiction
- Internet/Social Media Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sex Addiction
- Outpatient Drug Rehab (OP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Individual Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQ Counseling