JourneyPure – Kentucky
It’s time to make a change.
Make a Call 877-604-6276
- Or -
Insurances and Payment Options
- Financing Available
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Great-West Life
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health
- Medical Mutual
- Meritain Health
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Pacific Source
- Select Health
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Health Plus
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- Value Options
Levels of Care
JourneyPure – Kentucky offers multiple levels of care such as:
- Intensive Outpatient
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
About JourneyPure – Kentucky
Your #1 Choice for Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Kentucky
With 4 inpatient rehabs and 15 outpatient clinics across Tennessee, Kentucky and Florida, JourneyPure has helped over 6,000 people get their lives back on track. Treatment here is covered by insurance and backed by hundreds of positive reviews online.
- Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments.
- Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities.
- Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
- Active Accountability for 1 Year : Get access to a Recovery Coach 24/7 and an app that offers interactive games and logs to continue to strengthen your mental health and reinforce healthy habits.
- Free Recovery Helpline: Talk to someone that will listen without judgment. You don’t have to be committed to coming here or even to getting treatment to reach out.
When you’re ready to talk about doing something different, give JourneyPure a call.
In-network with almost all insurance providers, including tribal insurances.
Offering Treatment For:
- Crack Cocaine
- Pain Killers
- Prescription Drugs
- Sleeping Pills
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Gambling Addiction
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Internet/Social Media Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sex Addiction
- Special Needs
Contact JourneyPure – Kentucky
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Group & 1:1)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (Group & 1:1)
- Trauma Therapy (TMS & EMDR)
- Marriage Counseling & Family Weekend Therapy
- Chronic Relapse Therapy (Gorski-CENAPS)
- Specialty Therapies (Art, Music & Equine)
- Mindfulness & Spiritual Healing
- Stress Reduction (Gym, Yoga & Meditiation)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Vivitrol, Suboxone & Dual-Diagnosis)
- Five Private Acres
- Private Chef
- Upscale Living Environment
- Smoking Allowed Outside
- Treatment Team in Recovery Too
- Masters-level or Above Clinical Therapists
- Staff-to-patient Ratios Well Above Industry Standards
- Personal Accountability Coach
- 12-Step Programming
- Art & Music Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Equine Therapy
- Experiential Therapies
- Holistic Therapies
- Yoga, Massage, and Meditation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Music Therapy
- SMART Recovery
- TMS Therapy
- Trauma-Based Therapy
Being my first treatment program I was really nervous and didn't know what to expect. At Journey Pure I was treated with respect and received excellent care. The staff is amazing and extremely thoughtful. Each person there has walked the walk and made me feel not judged but coached. These people are truly some of the best folks you will ever meet. I would highly recommend their program to anyone who is serious about getting clean and wanting a better life.
JourneyPure saved my life. The staff is caring and supportive. Most of the employees from top to bottom are in recovery. I would recommend this program to anyone that is ready to turn their life around. I am more than grateful for the whole experience!
JourneyPure saved my life! The admissions staff was awesome. As well as every Nurse, Tech, counselor, and therapist. They make an awesome team and do everything they can to help you.
I will always cherish the time I had at Journey Pure. The staff was so down to earth and genuinely cared. I never felt out of place, embarrassed, and quite honestly didn’t want to leave when my time was up. I made lifelong friends while there. I live 3 1/2 hours from Bowling Green, but still feel like part of the family. They helped me get situated in a sober living home afterwards so that I could continue in my recovery.
The staff, counselors, nurses, the techs are all very patient understanding and helpful. Any problem you are facing or anything your dealing with you will not have to face alone. Even after you've left or completed the program they are still there to help.