A new way forward in the treatment of addiction
525 Jan Way, Calverton, NY 11933
Make a Call 631-994-3381
- Or -
Comprehensive care that’s made for you.
From the moment you walk through our doors you are connected to care that is compassionate, comprehensive, collaborative – care that is aligned with your individual needs. Wellbridge offers a holistic approach that heals mind and body, including treatment for underlying psychiatric issues which are often linked to addiction. Wellness activities complement treatment therapies to address the whole person.
The patient isn’t the only one impacted by addiction. The family is also part of the community. They play a role in helping the patient achieve a sustained recovery. However, they too need support. At Wellbridge we will provide a dynamic family therapy program and continue to develop new strategies to help families share and support a full recovery for the patient and themselves.
Top notch medical partnerships.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Wellbridge offers multiple levels of care such as:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Crack Cocaine
- Pain Killers
- Prescription Drugs
- Sleeping Pills
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Individualized and Compassionate Care
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Family Therapeutic and Support Programming
- Addiction Science and Research
- Beautiful, 96-Acre Campus
- Comfortable, Light-Filled Rooms (Private Suites Available)
- Healthy, Farm-to-Table Meals
- Relaxing Common Areas
- Serenity Pool
- State-of-the-Art Wellness & Fitness Center
- Bright, Open Yoga Studio
- Music Room with Instruments
- Art Room & Pottery Studio
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Harm-Reduction Therapy
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement
- 12-Step Programming
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Therapy
Thank you for the warm, welcoming visit to your new campus. You made a patient-centric vision of addiction treatment a true reality – from the clinical facilities and learning laboratory to the Four Seasons-like rooms, healthy meals and spa-like fitness center. I would be happy to refer any of my clients to Wellbridge.
Amazing rehab facility! This is so needed on Long Island. Thank you for all your care during a very difficult personal time.
While I was on only site at Wellbridge as a vendor, I did explore almost all it had to offer. The facility is newly built, very luxurious, and large. It's what you'd expect from a resort with swimming pools, plenty of greenery, activities like Yoga, full gym, and spaces and areas to relax in, plenty of delicious food to try and polite staff.
Co-founder and CEO
Harshal Kirane, MD
Jacquelyn Gilde, LCSW
Director of Admissions