Magnolia Recovery Center
About Magnolia Recovery Center
Magnolia Recovery Center is a comprehensive addiction treatment facility located on beautiful Hilton Head Island. A former boutique hotel surrounded by lush gardens, this facility is a soothing environment where you can focus solely on your recovery. With evidence-based treatment methods—including on-site detox, medication-assisted treatment and behavioral therapies—we’ll treat the root causes of addiction with a treatment plan that is tailored to each person’s lifestyle and unique needs. Our schedule of therapies has been proven to help reduce the chance for relapse and promote long-term recovery.
Magnolia Recovery Center provides detox with round-the-clock supervision from our medical staff. The nursing team and support staff help ease patients off substances of abuse safely while monitoring vitals to prepare for the next step of treatment.
There are 36 beds for the residential treatment program, where patients have 24/7 access to treatment staff. Patients live on campus and have their meals prepared while attending a full schedule of treatments, therapies and recovery activities for the duration of their stay.
Magnolia Recovery Center allows patients to step down a treatment level from the residential program and continue to receive care at the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) level while residing at the facility. PHP offers patients a bit more independence than at the residential level, giving them the opportunity to gradually adjust and prepare for their next step in recovery, whether it’s an outpatient program or a return home.
- Ideal setting for recovery
- Caters to the needs of healthcare professionals with licensing requirements
- Trauma focused
- Highly qualified staff
- Comfortable accommodations
- Healthy meals
- Local gym access and yoga
- Therapy dog
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Seeking Safety for trauma/substance use
- Anger Management
- Co-Occurring Disorder Process Groups
- Gender-specific Process Groups
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step Integration
- Adventure-based Team Building
- Expressive Arts
- Nutrition and Wellness Guidance
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Outside Communication Structured and Supervised
- No children or child assistance
- No pets