JourneyPure – Tennessee
It’s time to make a change.
Make a Call 877-398-7522
- Or -
Insurances and Payment Options
- Financing Available
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Great-West Life
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health
- Medical Mutual
- Meritain Health
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Pacific Source
- Select Health
- Sutter Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
Levels of Care
JourneyPure – Tennessee offers multiple levels of care such as:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient
About JourneyPure – Tennessee
Your #1 Choice for Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Tennessee
With 4 inpatient rehabs and 15 outpatient clinics across Tennessee, Kentucky and Florida, JourneyPure has helped over 6,000 people get their lives back on track. Treatment here is covered by insurance and backed by hundreds of positive reviews online.
- Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments.
- Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities.
- Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
- Active Accountability for 1 Year : Get access to a Recovery Coach 24/7 and an app that offers interactive games and logs to continue to strengthen your mental health and reinforce healthy habits.
- Free Recovery Helpline: Talk to someone that will listen without judgment. You don’t have to be committed to coming here or even to getting treatment to reach out.
When you’re ready to talk about doing something different, give JourneyPure a call.
In-network with almost all insurance providers, including tribal insurances.
Offering Treatment For:
- Crack Cocaine
- Pain Killers
- Prescription Drugs
- Sleeping Pills
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Gambling Addiction
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Internet/Social Media Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sex Addiction
- Special Needs
Contact JourneyPure – Tennessee
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Group & 1:1)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (Group & 1:1)
- Trauma Therapy (TMS & EMDR)
- Marriage Counseling & Family Weekend Therapy
- Chronic Relapse Therapy (Gorski-CENAPS)
- Specialty Therapies (Art, Music & Equine)
- Mindfulness & Spiritual Healing
- Stress Reduction (Gym, Yoga, and Meditation)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Vivitrol, Suboxone & Dual-Diagnosis)
- 120 Private Acres (Scenic River Views)
- Adventure Breaks (Kayaking, Ropes Course)
- Upscale Living Environment
- Smoking Allowed Outside
- Treatment Team in Recovery Too
- Masters-level or Above Clinical Therapists
- Staff-to-patient Ratios Well Above Industry Standards
- Personal Accountability Coach
- 12-Step Programming
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Holistic Therapy
- SMART Recovery
- Trauma-Based Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Art & Music Therapy
- Yoga, Massage, and Meditation
- Equine Therapy
- TMS Therapy
I am currently employed with JourneyPure, and I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed working for any business more than I enjoy working here. The staff actually cares about you. Working with the patients and seeing how they were from when they first come in to the end of the journey here is truly a life changing experience that I wouldn't trade for the world.
Going to Journey Pure at the River was the best decision I could have made for myself and my family! I was weighted down with guilt and shame from my alcohol addiction and the therapists & staff at JP showed me the way out through hard work, commitment and dedication. I completed their inpatient program mid February 2021 and I am currently in their outpatient program. Both, along with my accountability coach, Meredith, have changed my life for the better!
I came to Journey Pure with no hope of turning my life around. I didn’t believe I could get sober and had lost faith in myself. I am leaving Journey Pure with a plan and, most importantly, faith that sobriety is possible for me and the courage to put in the work. I’m forever grateful. The staff here saved my life.
Journey Pure Murfreesboro was my family member’s third time in for alcohol rehab. First time at a JP facility. It is a peaceful campus with a great staff. And I am happy to say was the beginning of what is now several years of sobriety. So many thanks!
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction this is hands down the best treatment center to go to! The quiet and serene location is ideal for a person looking for recovery but more importantly I can’t speak more highly of the staff and counselors! They truly care and work with each person on their individual needs. My experience was so much more than I expected.