Recovery Unplugged Austin Rehab Center
About Recovery Unplugged Austin Rehab Center
A short ride from the heart of Austin’s music capitol sits the Recovery Unplugged Rehab Center. At our first-class, two-acre retreat you can experience the legendary music-based treatment we’re famous for.
Our rehab center is the perfect place to connect you with music and sobriety. Give yourself the opportunity to center yourself away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
You can spend time in our music room, which is located in an authentic barn. Take the time to relax on the patio, in one of our media rooms, or connect with others around the fire pit. Enjoy the chef-prepared meals, fix something for yourself in the open kitchen, or grab some fresh fruit to satisfy your hunger.
Everyone comes together to jam on Saturdays, when the house band regularly takes requests from residents. If you’ve been searching for the right location, this is the place to get clean.
If you need a different atmosphere to recover, we’re here to give you that. Recovery Unplugged can help you make incredible progress in your sobriety because music is our medicine. Our program works, and we’ll see you in recovery.
- Live music group on Saturdays
- 24-hour nursing available
- Chef prepared meals
- Large backyard/volleyball grounds
- Vegetable garden
- Full sized beds
- Ping-pong table
- Cable TV in all rooms
- Access to acoustic and electric guitars and electronic drum set
- Weekly sober outings
- Clients go to the gym three times a week and yoga instructor is provided weekly
- Music-assisted therapy
- DBT, CBT, solution focused
- Existential, narrative
- Trauma informed care
- Stages of change
- Motivational interviewing
- Family counseling, individual counseling, and group counseling
- Groups led by licensed counselors or PRSS
- No soft drinks/energy drinks
- Family visits/sessions after 7 total days in treatment (see family policy)
- Must attend all groups
- Clients are not permitted to use lighters; tech staff have lighters
- All dogs must have proper certification, vaccinations, and must be leashed at all times. Pets cannot attend groups.