Sunspire Health Texas
About Sunspire Health Texas
Located on 46 acres just an hour outside of Dallas-Fort Worth, Sunspire Health Texas is a rural retreat to receive high-quality, evidence-based addiction treatment. With a combination of one-on-one counseling, behavioral therapies, and medication-assisted treatment, our treatment approach is tailored to the unique needs of every individual who walks through our doors. Our upscale, Southwestern-style center offers a relaxing atmosphere complete with walking paths, fishing pond, and comfortable outdoor patio, plus a full fitness center with on-site personal trainers. Our center also caters to a wide-range of professionals through our High-Performance Professionals Program.
Texas provides Medical Detox on-site to ease patients off of substances of abuse and prepare body and mind for the next phase of treatment. Nurses and other medical staff will provide medications to ease withdrawal symptoms and make detox as comfortable as possible for patients.
Texas can provide residential treatment for up to 40 patients at its facility with gender-separate accommodations. Patients live on campus with all meals included while attending a full schedule of treatments, therapies and recovery activities with access to treatment staff 24/7.
After completing the residential program at Texas, some patients may step down a level to receive care through the partial hospitalization program. They may continue to reside in the residential facility and receive treatment and support from staff, but are given more independence to begin to prepare for the transition to their next step of recovery.
- High-Performance Professionals Program (Law, Aviation, Professional Athletes)
- Highly Qualified Staff
- Ideal Setting for Recovery
- Full Spectrum of Personalized Care
- Full Fitness Center and Personal Trainers
- Nutritionist and Healthy Meals
- Comfortable accommodations
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Seeking Safety for Trauma/Substance Use
- Anger Management
- Relapse Prevention Process Groups
- Family Systems
- Gender-specific Process Groups
- Biology of Addiction Education
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step/Recovery Support Group Integration (AA, NA, SMART Recovery, Celebrate Recovery)
- Yoga, Meditation, Movement with Intent
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Personal Fitness Training and Nutritional Guidance
- Optional: Bible Study and Spiritual Support
- Outside Communication Structured and Supervised
- No Children or Child Assistance
- No Pets