The Harrison House of Northern Virginia
Music Makes the Difference
Speak with a treatment professional
Make a call 855-734-4364
- OR -
Insurances and Payment Options
Levels of Care
The Harrison House of Northern Virginia offers multiple levels of care like:
About The Harrison House of Northern Virginia
In the D.C.-Metro area of Annandale in Northern Virginia lies the historic Harrison House of Virginia. Only a stone’s throw away from the U.S. capital, this historic building has helped and housed those suffering from addiction for over two decades. If you’re struggling with substance abuse, you can become a part of history while achieving long-lasting recovery.
Located inside the historic, beautiful brick building, Recovery Unplugged at Harrison House provides you with individualized and discreet treatment. Harrison House has helped countless struggling addicts take their lives, health, and dignity back from drugs and alcohol. We want to help you too.
Express your creativity and get to the issues behind substance abuse in our music room. Watch live shows on our performance stage or try your hand at performing in front of a small audience. Music lies at the heart of everything we do at Harrison House and is woven into the very fabric of our program.
Recovery Unplugged is proud to partner with this historic institution to bring more and more residents of the D.C.-Metro area quality care. Our goal is to provide quality and lasting care with the healing power of music.
When you’re ready to get clean in a quiet, serene environment, we’re here to provide hope and healing with the power of music. Recovery Unplugged at the historic Harrison House is the place to start. We’ll see you in recovery.
Offering Treatment For:
Borderline Personality Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contact The Harrison House of Northern Virginia
- Trauma and holistic healing
- Offsite AA/NA meetings nightly
- Weekly alumni meetings
- Housing in a single family home in a quiet neighborhood
- Client-guided meal planning
- Recreational activity on weekends including movies
- Creative outlets
- Access to a house phone and use of computer under supervision
- Premium digital media entertainment
- Treatment of dual diagnoses
- Neurolinguistic programming
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Rational emotive behavior therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Music-assisted therapy