Jacksonville, Florida is grappling with rising drug and alcohol addictio...
by Nathan Yerby | |
Nathan Yerby is a writer and researcher who has two Bachelor's degrees from the University of Central Florida. Nathan wants to help people who are struggling with substance abuse find the treatment that they need to improve their lives.
- Drug Abuse Trends In Broward County, Florida Annual Report: June 2016. United Way of Broward County Commission on Substance Abuse. Retrieved on October 5, 2018 at https://www.overdosepreventionstrategies.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2016-Broward-Substance-Abuse-Trends-Report.pdf
- Drug Abuse Trends In Broward County, Florida Annual Report: June 2017. United Way of Broward County Commission on Substance Abuse. Retrieved on October 5, 2018 at http://www.drugfreebroward.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/June-2017-Broward-Substance-Abuse-Trends-Report.pdf
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.