Military & Veterans in Recovery – Banyan Treatment
About Military & Veterans in Recovery – Banyan Treatment
Nationwide Treatment for Active Duty Military & Veterans
Banyan understands the toll deployment has on veterans and their families. Military & Veterans in Recovery provides:
- Leading trauma treatment in the country with certified trauma clinicians.
- An escape for veterans to get away from temptation & their normal environment.
- Therapeutic programming with staff who are trained and equipped to address service members, veterans, and their families.
- Life skills training, education, and reintegration back into society.
- A safe and healthy environment with structure and support.
Faith in Recovery
Our Faith in Recovery Program is a non-denominational Christ-centered, faith-based program for service members suffering from addiction, mental health or an eating disorder. This program is designed to allow patients to restore or establish their faith and relationship with God.
Our family program is designed to educate the people closest to our service members about the disease of addiction and the road to recovery. Group family meetings, along with the Family Addiction Education and Support Groups, give those in recovery and their families a chance to repair the bonds that were damaged by addiction.
Military & Veterans in Recovery is sensitive to the fact that addiction is on a continuum and that the journey of recovery does not end once treatment is completed. We are committed to helping our veteran alumni successfully reintegrate back into their everyday life by offering them continued guidance during this transition. Upon discharge, our staff will maintain telephone contact in order to monitor the recovery process.
Military & Veterans in Recovery – Banyan Treatment offers multiple levels of care such as:
- Intensive Outpatient
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Individual, Group, & Family Therapy
- Life Skills Reintegration
- Case Management Services
- Reality Therapy
- Re-Integrative Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Art Therapy
- Case Management Services
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Chiropractic Care
- Equine Therapy
- Gym Membership (PHP)
- LGBTQ Friendly
- Life Skill Building
- Music Therapy
- Recreational Outings
- Trauma Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- The Joint Commission
Contact Military & Veterans in Recovery – Banyan Treatment
I connected with other veterans experiencing the same trauma and addictions. The group therapy has immensely helped me in my recovery.
Banyan helped me learn how to properly integrate myself back into a normal life.
I felt safe and well taken care of during my stay at Banyan.