A suburb of Omaha and home to Offutt Air Force Base, Bellevue’s addictio...
by Destiny Bezrutczyk | |
Destiny Bezrutczyk is a Digital Content Writer from west Iowa. She earned a Bachelor’s in English Language and Literature from Texas Tech University. After working as a freelance script and blog writer, she began writing content for tech startups. Maintaining a passion for words, she took on a variety of projects where her writing could help people (especially those battling mental health and substance use disorders).
- Alameda County-Oakland Community Action Partnership. (2017). 2017 Factsheet. Retrieved on July 6, 2018 at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/groups/contributor/documents/marketingmaterial/oak069814.pdf
- Alameda County Public Health Department. (2016). Opioids in Alameda County. Retrieved on July 6, 2018 at http://www.acphd.org/media/444223/opioid-brief.pdf
- Alameda Social Services. (2012). Alcohol & Drug Addiction. Retrieved on July 6, 2018 at https://www.alamedasocialservices.org/public/services/medical_and_health/alcohol_and_drug_addiction.cfm
- Forbes. (2012). The 10 Most Dangerous Cities. Retrieved on July 6, 2018 at https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/3-oakland/#213f4b827d73
- San Francisco Chronicle. (2017). Oakland’s aid to homeless camps reveals extent of heroin use. Retrieved on July 6, 2018 at https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Oakland-s-aid-to-homeless-camps-reveals-extent-10891626.php
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.