Rehabs in Olympia, Washington, have seen simultaneous increases in rates...
by Destiny Bezrutczyk | |
Destiny Bezrutczyk is a Digital Content Writer from west Iowa. She earned a Bachelor’s in English Language and Literature from Texas Tech University. After working as a freelance script and blog writer, she began writing content for tech startups. Maintaining a passion for words, she took on a variety of projects where her writing could help people (especially those battling mental health and substance use disorders).
- CBS 11 News. (2017). San Antonio Records 151 Homicides in 2016, Most in 2 Decades. Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/01/san-antonio-records-151-homicides-in-2016-most-in-2-decades/
- Health Street. (2015). Drug Use in San Antonio, TX. Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at https://www.health-street.net/blog-drug-testing/drug-use-in-san-antonio-tx/
- Proceedings of the Community Epidemiology Work Group. (2014). Substance Abuse Trends in Texas: June 2014. Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at https://archives.drugabuse.gov/sites/default/files/texas2014a.pdf
- San Antonio Express-News. (2017). Bexar County among Texas counties with high opioid fatality rate. Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Bexar-County-among-Texas-counties-with-high-11742949.php
- Texas Health and Human Services. (2018). Adult Substance Use. Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at https://hhs.texas.gov/services/mental-health-substance-use/adult-substance-use
- Texas Public Radio. (2018). The Impact of Opioids: How Is San Antonio Handling This Substance Abuse Epidemic? Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at http://www.tpr.org/post/impact-opioids-how-san-antonio-handling-substance-abuse-epidemic
- United States Census Bureau. (2011). Population Distribution and Change: 2000 to 2010. Retrieved on July 31, 2018 at https://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-01.pdf
Get started on the road to recovery.
Questions about treatment?
Get confidential help 24/7. Call now for:
- Access to top treatment centers
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
See how Jerry
Get Answers to Your Questions
Is your loved one
in need of help?
Sign-up for our newsletter
Vital perspectives on fighting addiction delivered straight to your inbox.